Our skills development clinics are all about the fundamentals
Our clinics teach solid wrestling technique and other life skills:
- Highly skilled collegiate coaches and wrestlers are the primary instructors.
- Wrestlers learn various wrestling take-downs and attacks.
- Pinning and offensive maneuvers from the top position are taught.
- Escapes and reversal technique from the bottom position are practiced and learned.
- Safety in all wrestling technique is always stressed.
- Team-building is continuously emphasized.
- An important by-product of the clinics is the lasting friendships that are developed.