• The Matrix will be released March 8, 2023 around 5 PM Mountain Time!
• If your wrestler doesn’t make weigh they will be moved up to the next highest weigh class automatically!
• If you want to double bracket your wrestler that will be handled at weigh ins on March 17th at BHSU in Spearfish.
• It is recommended but not required to wear a Singlet or Headgear.
• IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE NAME OF YOUR WRESTLER ON OUR TOURNAMENT VENDOR T-SHIRT YOU MUST HAVE THEM REGISTERED BY 6PM MARCH 12th. (This is capitalized because invariably we will have procrastinators)! Nothing I can do after this time line.
• All athletes must have and AAU Card in order to register. Seniors and Masters must have the Adult AAU Athlete card. AAUsports.org
• The early entry fee of $45 ends March 12th at 6pm CENTRAL STANDARD TIME. The entry fee will go up to $65 through the day of weigh ins.
• Online entries end March 16th at 6pm CENTRAL STANDARD TIME. You can still walk into weigh ins and register at weigh ins at BHSU in Spearfish SD, March, 17.
• All weigh ins for all age divisions will be held on Friday March 17th from 9am to 12 pm at the Donald E Young Center, BHSU, Spearfish SD.
• We will have several off site location opportunities. If you are going to weigh in off site you must be pre registered on line and bring proof of payment (Your track wrestling receipt) to weigh ins so the receipt number can be confirmed and recorded. If you haven’t preregistered you may not use the off site weigh in option. You may still enter but you must then weigh in from 9 am to 12pm at BHSU, Spearfish SD.
• If you have any questions about off site weigh ins please call the off site weigh in officials. Their contact information is provided below.
• OFF SITE WEIGH IN LOCATIONS
1. Black Hills Academy, Rapid City,SD, Will Williams, 605-220-0688
2. Terrisa Henry, Gillette WY, 307-696-3391
3. Mark Wanner, Bowman HS, Bowman, ND, 513-519-0710
4. Jayson Branagh, Bon Homme HS, Tyndall, SD 605-295-1161
5. Chad Uhrig, Riggs HS, Pierre, SD, 605-280-3407
6. Angela Simmons, Sheridan HS, Sheridan, WY, 307-259-7979
• All participants will receive a free AAU
T-shirts. If you have weighed in off site inquire at the announcers stand and we will arrange a time and designated place at the tournament that you can pick up your AAU T-Shirt.
Entries are pouring in fast and furiously. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to compete.
Looking forward to seeing you at the 19th annual Black Hills Nationals Wrestling Tournament.