Register for the Black Hills Nationals Wrestling Camp below.
Featuring… Coaches and Wrestlers from the University of Wyoming
DIRECTOR and STAFF: Frank Pavich has been bringing quality Wrestling Camps and Tournaments to the Black Hills area for the last 21 years. He has collaborated with the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) to bring together a full staff of talented coaches to help your wrestler reach his fullest potential.
ELIGIBILITY: This camp is open to all wrestlers 6-18. This is an AAU sanctioned event. All participants must have an AAU card. AAU cards will be available at aausports.org.
COST and REGISTRATION:
- One day Clinic – $75.00 for all participants in the 2014 AAU World Folk Style Tournament–$15 OFF Camp Discount.
- One day Clinic Pre-registration through May 27–$90.00. After May 27 and on day of check-in–$110.00.
- Pre-registration can be handled online or by mail.
- Mail-in registrations and full payment can be sent to BHCR, P.O. Box 523, Deadwood, SD 57732 or call 800-344-9938. All participants will receive a T-shirt. (Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than May 27, 2015.)
THURSDAY, JUNE 4, 2015 –
- Pre-Registration 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Clinic: 10:00-12:00 p.m.
- 12:00-1:00 p.m. Lunch provided by the camp
- Clinic: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- 3:00-3:15 p.m. Refreshment Break
- 3:15-5:00 p.m. Live wrestling and technique.
- Clinic: 3:30-5:30 p.m. • Gulches of Fun Night in Deadwood – reduced rate wristbands for the Wrestlers (On their own)
Misbehavior will not be tolerated. Inappropriate conduct may lead to immediate dismissal. All transportation, due to disciplinary action, is the