2015 Black Hills Nationals – March 20 & 21
Black Hills State University, Donald E Young Center
1200 University Street, Spearfish, SD
|Friday, March, 20: Weigh- ins 2:00 pm – 7:00pm
Weigh-ins: Donald E Young Center, BHSU, Spearfish, SD
Saturday, March 21: Wrestling begins at 9:00 am: Age Division is determined by your age on the Date of Tournament.
All wrestling will be completed on Saturday March 21stEntry Fee:
$38 – Pre-Registration through www.trackwrestling.com by March 14.$58 – March 15 through day of weigh-inTaxes and Handling Charges included.All Pre-Registration will be handled through Track Wrestling. Once on Track Wrestling go to Black Hills & AAU Folk Style NationalsFree AAU EVENT T-SHIRTS TO ALL WRESTLERS NO REFUNDS• All participants will wrestle on the entire mat & wrestle the age you are the day of the tournament
• *All pre-entries will have their NAMES printed on the official Tournament T-Shirts, for sale by our AAU Vendor
• *All Participants must be registered by March 14 in order to have their name appear on the official Tournament T-ShirtPre-registration by March 14, 2015 is recommended but not required. Birth Certificates or drivers license and AAU card copies required on day of Weigh In. YOU MUST HAVE AN AAU CARD, www.aausports.org.
|This event is sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U. S., Inc.
• All participants must have a current AAU membership.
• AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
• AAU Athlete and Non-Athletemembership must be obtained before the competition begins. AAU Youth Membership may be obtained when the event operator has a laptop available with an internet connection Non-Athletes may not purchase membership on site. . Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site www.aausports.org to obtain their membership.Mandatory Coaches Education: The AAU National Office is happy to announce to its members, FREE Coaches’ Education for all AAU Non-Athletes. This exciting program is MANDATORY for all AAU Non-Athletes and will be administered by Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA). Please visit www.aausports.org and click on JOIN NOW in order to enter and take the MANDATORY AAU/PCA coaches educational course. Membership may be revoked from non-athletes who do not complete course prior to competition.