1st Annual – July 12-13, 2021
Deadwood Mountain Grand Resort & Casino – Deadwood SD
Monday, July 12, 2021 – DMG Event Center 2nd Level
Boys’ Weigh-Ins from 5:30pm – 7:00 pm
3 Pound Allowance
85, 90, 95, 100, 106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 152, 160, 170, 182, 195, 220, 285
Girls’ Weigh-Ins from 5:30pm – 7:00 pm
3 Pound Allowance
90, 100, 112, 124, 131, 143, 167
Tuesday, July 13, 2021 – DMG Event Center 2nd Level
Wrestling begins on 5 mats at 8 am and will conclude about 6 pm.
- Individual medals to top 4 teams
- Team trophies to top 3 teams
- AAU rings to all undefeated wrestlers who wrestled in 5 matches
Entries are limited to the first 8 boys’ teams & the first 3 girls’ teams that submit entry fees. Jr. High/High School combined teams are encouraged. Only full teams, please. Bringing alternate wrestlers is fine. 5 dual matches per boys’ team and 2 dual matches per girls’ team…guaranteed! Questions? Contact Frank Pavich: email@example.com or 605-641-0587.
- This event is licensed by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U.S., Inc.
- All participants must have an AAU membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to this event. AAU membership must be obtained before the competition begins, except where the event
coordinator has a laptop available with an Internet connection.
Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU website www.aausports.org to obtain their membership.
If you’d like to register and pay on-line for an event, please select one of the below options.
NOTE: If you wish to pay on-line, enter the name of the team, and phone number of the coach registering (i.e. Parent, Guardian or Coach for team events) below and click on the Add to Cart button below. A new web browser tab will launch, and you will be taken to a PayPal cart to check out.